Price : £149.00
Assessment tests are used by many employers, especially for management roles.
What assessment are you likely to encounter? Do you know you hate doing sums? Or do you just panic in such situations?
Having to take any of these tests is unnerving for many. But with practise and familiarity it does not have to be so.
We will assess your level, take you through the most common tests and give you some training modules to help to improve performance. The key to success in these situations is not trying to be perfect, you just need to be good enough!
This training module includes
- Assessment centre training manual with indicators on the most common tests and tasks
- Preparing a presentation. Practical guidance on effective presentations in a pressurised environment
- Business scenario exercises, including accounts interpretation and problem solving
- Understanding what assessors are looking for
- Balancing assertiveness and teamwork
While some may question the benefits of assessment centres in the recruitment process, others remain absolutely committed to the idea. Learning how to perform effectively in such environments is a key part of any career strategy.